Wedding Classifieds

20 Church Pews for Sale

FilmagFilmag member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited October 2016 in Wedding Classifieds
My husband and I purchased 20 solid oak pews from a church in Tennessee back in 2014 and brought them back to the Dallas area for our wedding.  Now we'd like to sell them, so they can be a blessing to someone else.  They are each 15 feet long, include an optional red seat cushion, and are in good condition.  Their price is $160 each, but we'd prefer to sell them all as a set and would then sell them for a total of $3,000.  Please see the attached pictures.  If interested, please email me at ralfred@hotmail.com.

My husband and I purchased 20 solid oak pews from a church in Tennessee back in 2014 and brought them back to the Dallas area for our wedding.  Now we'd like to sell them, so they can be a blessing to someone else.  They are each 15 feet long, include an optional red seat cushion, and are in good condition.  Their price is $160 each, but we'd prefer to sell them all as a set and would then sell them for a total of $3,000.  Please see the attached pictures. If interested, please email me at ralfred@hotmail.com.

Re: 20 Church Pews for Sale