Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions?

Hi fellow wedding planners! I'm looking for suggestions for a rehearsal dinner venue in downtown Lancaster, PA or Elizabethtown, PA.  I'm estimating about 50-60 people. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions?

• This board is international - you will probably get better responses on your local board. Would you like me to move this post?

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • You're best to post this to your local PA boards (right hand side of the screen you'll see a drop-down that says "Wedding Boards" - drop that down to "Local Boards" then scroll to your local PA board.

Having traveled a lot to that area, check out the Revere Tavern.  The real challenge is what your budget is!
  • Do others have active local boards? I'm in Phoenix, Az--that board is quiet as a mouse. Does anyone have any other suggestions for finding local feedback/suggestions?
  • Does anyone use the local boardsearch? Every time I check mind out they're so quiet, I forget about them.

That said, Lancaster has a bunch of great breweries. I haven't been to any for a rehearsal dinner, but I'd start there.