New York-Long Island
Options

Smithtown Landing Country Club

Hey Everyone,

I have been checking out places online for reception/cermony sites and keep coming across the Smithtown Landing Country Club.  Has anyone been there before?  Any opinions about it?  I haven't checked it out yet, just making a list as of now.  Just wanted to know what people thought of the place.  Let me know.

Thanks, Michelle
Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Smithtown Landing Country Club

• Options
    auntie44auntie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Don’t know any specifics about the Smithtown Landing Club, but since you are looking at places on the North Shore, also check out The Thatched Cottage in Centerport overlooking the Sound.  It receives rave reviews about its food and service.  It is a beautiful place where we planned a wedding but, because of illness, had to cancel at the last minute.  As a result, my husband and I are offering $2,500 in free deposit money to any couple who books with the Cottage.  This deposit money would certainly help you out toward your wedding costs.  Check out their website and make a visit.  If you decide to book with them, contact me at kvanbell@optonline.net about the money offer.  You have nothing to lose and something to gain.  Happy hunting and I hope you find the dream place for your wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards