• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Chit Chat

What are you doing 15 days from now?

CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs member
2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
edited November 2016 in Chit Chat
If you said watching Gilmore Girls, then you said the correct answer.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/gilmore-girls-awkward-posters/1662377/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FB-EG-nov16&utm_content=1662377

This article says the new posters are really really awkward.  Not what i would have went with, artistically, if I was the photographer, but I wouldn't say "really really" awkward. 

My parents may be visiting Thanksgiving, but maybe they'll go to bed early? :)  nah, they outlast me in that category too.

edit:  I didn't see the release date of the article, so you may have seen this, but I thought the commentary was pretty funny!

thefanciestbecklerlyndausvi

Re: What are you doing 15 days from now?

• I never saw the original Gilmore Girls, but I'd obviously known about it then and I see how hyped people are now. Im excited for all of the fans that it's returning!

15 days from now I'll probably be having a mashed potato/cranberry sandwich on cornbread for breakfast, stuffing and mac & cheese for brunch, apple pie and brownies for lunch, etc :) 
  • I'm watching. Yes awkward but maybe those were best ones? Maybe they're action shots? Idk ...
  • I never watched Gilmore Girls except for clips here and there. I thought this was about my birthday :P
    cowgirl8238ei34cupcait927sparklepants41
  • lyndausvilyndausvi Western Slope, Colorado mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 10000 Comments 500 Love Its
    So what is the verdict?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated.