New Jersey - South

BYO Alcohol Venues

Hi! Does any know any places in NJ that are BYO and for around 200 people?

thanks!

Re: BYO Alcohol Venues

• All the McFadden catering venues are like that. Camden county boat house, Lakeside manor, and possibly a couple more.
  • When looking for a BYO alcohol place, the venue may require you to get your own insurance and possibly bar tender for the evening.  This may negate any savings you will see by doing a BYO.  If you are going with an all inclusive venue you may be able to negotiate the price PP down by asking if they can only provide beer & wine for the evening instead of a full bar.  Just make sure that only beer & wine is served and hard liquor is not even an option for purchase by your guests.
  • If you are open to PA for venues, definitely check out John James Audubon Center! They are BYOB, which will save a lot of money. I found them through Partyspace.com, they also have a lot of other venues in the Philly area to explore! JJAC's exclusive caterers are Jeffrey A Miller Catering, who have a handful of other venues (all BYOB) in NJ and PA. I would suggest checking out some of their venues - all of their food is so amazing! The packages they offer are great also because they include so many things - linens, wedding cake, furniture, etc. 

John James Audubon center is absolutely beautiful, and very rustic. The staff there is amazing and very responsive to any inquiries. The grounds are wonderful, and there are so many different areas of the venue for guests to see including the apple orchard where the ceremonies are held, the barn, and the open-air pavilion. I would highly recommend checking it out! 

• @KnotRiley Knottie#s right above this post has only posted about the same venue.  Possible vendor!