New York-Long Island
Options

Wedding Venue help

Does anyone know of any all inclusive (dj,cake,photogopher,minor decorations,food, limo,open bar,)wedding venues in ny/long island areas. I've seen arriana waterfalls in long island and they have amazing packages at amazing prices but my friend was just married there so looking for a package like there's just someplace different helllppppppppp :)

Re: Wedding Venue help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    a lot of venues have preferred vendors but the whole package is rare in these parts. you may want to find a venue you like and build from there. if you need help with venues, i know a ton.
  • Options
    Pink08415Pink08415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love ur advice on some venues truly apperciated I'm having about 100 people feb 2013 looking for around 85$ pp not to far into long island thanks again :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How far into Long Island are you willing to go? Here are a few that are really nice...

Three Village Inn
    Martha Clara Vineyard
    Thatched Cottage
    Irish Coffee Pub

I also know a few great bridal planners who can work with you on a budget.

Hope this info helps you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Mediterranean Manor in Patchogue. Everything's included, but I upgraded most of their packages to suit my needs. Its really nice there and the staff is great & the food is delicious. They have bridal showcases often so you can see it, try the food and meet their vendors. www.medmanor.com
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Pink08415Pink08415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies def gonna check into those places truly apperciated. I'm trying not to go no further east then amityville.would also love the info on the bridal planners
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Google: Epicure Bride
    ...they are without a doubt one of the nicest around.
  • Options
    positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there really aren't too many thave have packages, but I know Coral House in Baldwin, LI includes flowers with the food - not sure about music and photo  but I'm sure they have some vendors they refer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not a place that has packages, but I visited the Larkfield Manor in East Northport on my hunt for a venue. It was really nice, and not as expensive as other places. Plus the people there were the nicest and most personable that I met so far. I'd give it a try. There is a place in Levittown called The Sterling that has packages. I visited, but it wasn't for me. The people there are nice, though.
  • Options
    Crest Hollow Country Club or Fox hollow Inn are beautiful reception sites and are right next to each other! and they are within your price range :)
  • Options
    Ive been looking for the SAME thing... all inclusive packages are SO much easier and less of a hassle.  I havent found many at all... Sterling manor in Hicksville has a really good package that includes almost everything u can think of!  ive gone there twice already so far me and my family love it and the price is great.  It looks waaay better in real life than in the pics on their website! not sure yet if im gona go with it but its def on the top of my list.  Also Bayshore (or brentwood) country club is very nice and also all inclusive, its a lil far out on the island but my brother and cousin got married there and it was awesome, food was great too, very elegant looking and great price. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards