Wedding Woes

Christmas movies

2»

Re: Christmas movies

• VarunaTT said:
    Just introduced K to Scrooged.  Seeing all of those 80s comedians made me nostalgic as all heck.  I also love nearly all versions of A Christmas Carol, but especially Patrick Stewart and...Albert Finney? is that his name?  Finally, all of the old claymation movies.
    Yep, Albert Finney. The George C. Scott version is my Mom's favorite, but she likes the Albert Finney version too.
  • Don't shoot me but I really don't like Love, Actually. 

Die Hard is the Xmas movie of choice in my neck of the woods. Bad Santa, gremlins, nightmare before Xmas, kiss kiss bang bang are also top of the list. 
    MissKittyDanger
  • Don't shoot me but I really don't like Love, Actually. 

Die Hard is the Xmas movie of choice in my neck of the woods. Bad Santa, gremlins, nightmare before Xmas, kiss kiss bang bang are also top of the list. 
    I forgot about Gremlins!
  • Finally watched Die Hard last year and loved it.   We also watch Christmas Vacation and try for another classic or two like Scrooged, A Christmas Story or White Christmas.

I haven't seen Holiday Inn yet but I have a feeling I'll like it.   I do like It's a Wonderful Life but I'm not drawn to see it.

I like Elf and DH thinks that Will Ferrell is overrated so I often catch it on the fly when he's not looking.