Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

2»

Re: Randoms

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    I am a restaurant napkin hoarder.
    so is my coworker. She realized she had giant stack in her desk the other day.
    I am always grabbing 20 napkins in a restaurant when 2-3 will do.  When I worked in the office, my drawers were full of napkins since I grabbed a stack every time I went to the cafeteria. 
    I do this at restaurants or if we go to movies. M is messy lmao
  • Options
    My cubicle at work is right near the kitchen and bathroom.  Like I turn around and see the bathroom door.  I know everyone's habits...like who, how often, all of it!  There is one person that doesn't wash their hands.  If they come out of the kitchen with the "free for everyone food" I don't go near it.  I need a new cubicle seat :/
  • Options
    I am currently baking sand.
     I collected some sand and shells from the beach yesterday to make an ornament for DH but, it was so foggy yesterday that everything was a little damp. Still damp today so Plan B is the oven. I think it is working. :)
  • Options
    @missJeanLouise, you'll want to bake it anyway, to get sandmites out, right? 

I am going to try to collect sand on our ports next month, and was told to bake it for that reason before putting them into the ornaments.   But what do I know about sand and beaches? 

• Options
    @missJeanLouise, you'll want to bake it anyway, to get sandmites out, right? 

I am going to try to collect sand on our ports next month, and was told to bake it for that reason before putting them into the ornaments.   But what do I know about sand and beaches? 
    Oooooh, see this midwest girl didn't know about that.  Am I supposed to do it at a specific temp or length of time?
  • Options
    I have a random, bad name.  Or good name/bad spelling:

Francheska
  • Options
    Heffalump said:

Francheska
    My nostrils are flaring so hard over that name. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    Heffalump said:

Francheska
    I don't know if it's the "ch" or the "k" that's pissing me off more. 
  • Options
    I had to google. I'm on a carnival message board and it was suggested there, but of course, I didn't remember:
    https://www.reference.com/home-garden/can-sterilize-sand-79dc6ab401a8f162

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    Heffalump said:

Francheska

AGREED.
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    Heffalump said:

Francheska
    It's both. Typical spelling is "Francesca" - can be pronounced with the 'ch' or 'k' sounds
  • Options
    My cat licks windows.

Back when I was a teenager, I wore 3-4 rings every day (gold rings with stones- all given to me). I was told by my bf and best friend that I looked like an old lady (aka. my grandmother- who wears a ring on every finger but her two index fingers, and on her left ring finger, she has 3 rings!). So apparently that is too many.
  • Options
    SP29 said:
    My cat licks windows.

Back when I was a teenager, I wore 3-4 rings every day (gold rings with stones- all given to me). I was told by my bf and best friend that I looked like an old lady (aka. my grandmother- who wears a ring on every finger but her two index fingers, and on her left ring finger, she has 3 rings!). So apparently that is too many.

I wear three rings - wedding ring, e-ring on right ring finger and a kinda big one on my middle right finger that looks like a fence. 

But I found a ring at Jared the other day that I have. to have. It's gorgeous. Maybe I'll only wear it on special occasions.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    My last package for DH has been at the post office since Saturday.  I was tracking it like a fiend because it was close to the shipping cutoff.  Once it got there, I was relieved.  But now it's just sitting there.
    That sucker had better be in our mailbox today, or I'm going down there.
  • Options
    Heffalump said:
    My last package for DH has been at the post office since Saturday.  I was tracking it like a fiend because it was close to the shipping cutoff.  Once it got there, I was relieved.  But now it's just sitting there.
    That sucker had better be in our mailbox today, or I'm going down there.
    SAME!