Hashtag Help

Hashtag Help! Last name McKim

Hi there!  I have a unique first name that begins with M, and our last name once married will be McKim... I've been trying to come up with some cute alliteration for my first name and the last name or something punny... any suggestions?

Re: Hashtag Help! Last name McKim

• Hi there!  I have a unique first name that begins with M, and our last name once married will be McKim... I've been trying to come up with some cute alliteration for my first name and the last name or something punny... any suggestions?

Holy internet safety batman!  Please think of changing your user name.  With one quick google search, people can find out almost everything about you, including when and where your wedding is, and who a lot of your friends are!!

• I second @kaos16 about changing your username and recommend keeping the hashtag simple. Especially since you have a cute last name. #McKimWedding is cute. Or even #mcwedding. I'd just search for a couple versions of that on Instagram and pick the one with the least posts to help ensure you're easily able to group your photos. 
  • #McMarried?

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• #McKimMarriage
    #McKimMatrimony
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse