Delay my wedding for another?
This is more of an etiquette question I guess, but I'd like some real advice. I was engaged in October and my cousin got engaged in September. They are planning to have a long engagement (most likely Summer 2018). They are both recently graduated from university, starting their lives together and starting to save for their wedding and to buy a house. They have been together about 8 years. My fiance and I, on the other hand, have been together just over a year and a half, own a home together and have our wedding money all saved up. We've known each other a couple years before getting together. My cousin is 3 years younger than I am. Anyways, my aunt is being very vocal about the fact that we would like to get married this year (likely September 2017) and she thinks this is totally unacceptable as we have not been together as long as they have been and they were engaged before we were. She has told several family members that we should give them their special time and wait at least 6 months after their wedding to start announcing and planning ours. I am not willing to wait and don't think I should have to wait. I have asked my cousin if she minds and have not had an answer, am I being unreasonable? I don't want to take away any fanfare for her, but I don't think I should have to wait and I think I deserve to have the wedding when I want.