New York-Long Island

vineyard caterers and martha clara

I think I've narrowed it down to the Vineyard Caterers and Martha Clara.  Has anyone gotten married or been to a wedding at either?  What did you think?  I've tried contacting Martha Clara several times, but no one has gotten back to me.  My fiance finally got through and got an email with price quotes, but not much other information.  Do we have to rent tables and chairs?  Do we have to use their vendors?

Thanks!

Re: vineyard caterers and martha clara

• edited December 2011

I have been at weddings at both venues.  It all depends on your taste and budget.
    East End Entertainment is a recommended by Martha Clara Vineyards and they are great!!!

• lreardonlreardon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have been to both, food was great at Vineyard caterers, acutally I was at two weddings this fall at vineyard, flowers were amazing, cocktail hour was great.  I have been to Martha Clara for one wedding, thought it was ok. 
  • ktdollktdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy,
    i'm so glad you decided to look at Vineyard caterers! I know you do have to rent everything at Martha Clara, but that's about all i know.  But being that my wedding hasn't happened yet either, I'd love to hear everyone else's reviews on Vineyard Caterers too!  I've already booked but can't help but be paranoid about all the things that could go wrong!! So it's sooo great to hear about people who enjoyed it, but i can handle the bad reviews too..  Undecided  Best of luck with your decision!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards