Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo Album – Printers / Vendors?

So our photographer doesn't offer wedding album printing — and I had been thinking about doing this myself anyway. I do a lot of design work for my full-time job, but I'm not sure how difficult it is to design an album. So I'm curious if anyone out there has printed/designed their own photo albums, without going through a photographer. What vendors work directly with consumers? Who did you use (or look at)? Who designs for you, or at least reviews your layout — or who has the best design interface? Who has the best printing options? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Photo Album – Printers / Vendors?

• Options
     Knottie1458068383 said:
    So our photographer doesn't offer wedding album printing — and I had been thinking about doing this myself anyway. I do a lot of design work for my full-time job, but I'm not sure how difficult it is to design an album. So I'm curious if anyone out there has printed/designed their own photo albums, without going through a photographer. What vendors work directly with consumers? Who did you use (or look at)? Who designs for you, or at least reviews your layout — or who has the best design interface? Who has the best printing options? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    I know people who have used shutterfly to create their albums and have had great results. Moleskine (the company that makes high quality journals) also makes custom photo books that are really reasonably priced and elegant. 
  • Options
    I was happier with shutterfly books I made for our parent and grandmothers more than the one I got from my photographer.

• Options
    I designed ours and used Picaboo.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss: