Can anyone who has had an elopement give me some feedback on how it went? I'm trying to decide if this is truly what I want, and if I'll regret not having a ceremony later on. I want to make the right decision now, because I'm def. not doing the PPD.
1. Why did you decide to elope?
2. How did you do it? (courthouse, Vegas, married on vacation, etc.)
3. Are you happy you did?
4. Do you have any regrets about that decision? Or is there anything about a traditional wedding that you wish you had?
5. Were there any elements of a traditional wedding that you included/mashed in? (did you wear a simple wedding dress to the courthouse, have a wedding cake at your house for immediate family or you and your new spouse, etc.)
6. Did you hold some form of reception after?
7. Were any of your family members upset that you didn't have a traditional wedding?
Thank you to anyone who contributes. Also, if you considered an elopement, but decided on a traditional wedding instead, I'd like your feedback as well.