Wedding Woes
Options

My new washer & dryer just arrived!

I am so excited to do laundry w/o having to mop after.

Also we discoverd a mouse nest in the string mop yesterday, while mopping up behind the washer *shudder*.

Re: My new washer & dryer just arrived!

• Options
    GBCK said:
    I am so excited to do laundry w/o having to mop after.

Also we discoverd a mouse nest in the string mop yesterday, while mopping up behind the washer *shudder*.

I'm so happy for you! New appliances are fun.

Also - I hope you chucked that mop so hard and so far after you found that mouse nest. I'm having the heebeejeebees just hearing about that!
  • Options

Congrats on the new washer and dryer!

I'm super creeped out about the mouse nest.  Sorry that put a damper on the fun.

We rarely have a problem with mice but, when the weather dropped really cold for a few days, I found a dead mouse in the middle of our hallway.  I suspect our resident serial killer, aka our cat Nip, was both the cause of its death and the fact that it was in the MIDDLE of the hallway.  I'm sure that was where she just left it after growing tired of swatting it around the floor.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm super creeped out about the mouse nest.  Sorry that put a damper on the fun.

We rarely have a problem with mice but, when the weather dropped really cold for a few days, I found a dead mouse in the middle of our hallway.  I suspect our resident serial killer, aka our cat Nip, was both the cause of its death and the fact that it was in the MIDDLE of the hallway.  I'm sure that was where she just left it after growing tired of swatting it around the floor.

Off-topic, but: best name for a cat. Ever. Hands Down. 
  • Options

hahahaha