Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    @OurWildKingdom She doesn't have a name quite yet.  We are maybe thinking Aurora, but we're not sold on it yet.  Her name from the rescue was Sugar Baby, but we're for sure scrapping that name. lol

• Options
    levioosa said:
    @OurWildKingdom She doesn't have a name quite yet.  We are maybe thinking Aurora, but we're not sold on it yet.  Her name from the rescue was Sugar Baby, but we're for sure scrapping that name. lol
    @levioosa I totally get why they called her Sugar Baby though! :) She looks sweet and soft <3
  • Options
    *Barbie* said:
    DefConn's not full hipster until he embraces the man bun. 
    with that hair, he could but @mrsconn23  may have a line she won't cross ;)
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    You mean you don't like Sugar Baby?!?

I mean, I've always wanted a cat with a stripper name...lol. She's also definitely a climber so it's not like the name wouldn't be appropriate. 

• Options
    @DrillSergeantCat  yay for baby Kitten {which I am referring to her as unless you find something else ;)!}
  • Options
    Had an ultrasound this morning. Baby girl is head down! She's measuring right on schedule. Then went to my OB appointment. I'm already dilated to a 1 which isn't a huge deal, you can be dilated for weeks, but I didn't dilate with Mouse until I was induced. Doctor told me to get my bags packed.

We had some friends come over and cook dinner for us last night and, even better, they left the leftovers so I don't have to cook again tonight! 

I've been crocheting a lot lately. I am about 15 minutes from finishing my current project before I start on a completely new technique for me. 

Exciting and congrats!  I'm glad her head is down and measurements are good.

I think the bolded is another good reason I shouldn't be pregnant.  I am a serious packer procrastinator.  Like, still throwing things in my suitcase less than an hour before I leave for the airport.

I would totally be the one, "Oh!  My water just broke!  Guess I need to start packing my suitcase then."

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *Barbie* said:
    DefConn's not full hipster until he embraces the man bun. 
    with that hair, he could but @mrsconn23  may have a line she won't cross ;)
    We used to to "warrior hair" when he was younger to keep it out of his face, but now he won't let us touch it except to brush it and put product in it.  I wish he'd let me man bun it.  I'll see if I can rustle up a pic of him with his hair up. 
  • Options
    Had an ultrasound this morning. Baby girl is head down! She's measuring right on schedule. Then went to my OB appointment. I'm already dilated to a 1 which isn't a huge deal, you can be dilated for weeks, but I didn't dilate with Mouse until I was induced. Doctor told me to get my bags packed.

We had some friends come over and cook dinner for us last night and, even better, they left the leftovers so I don't have to cook again tonight! 

I've been crocheting a lot lately. I am about 15 minutes from finishing my current project before I start on a completely new technique for me. 

I think the bolded is another good reason I shouldn't be pregnant.  I am a serious packer procrastinator.  Like, still throwing things in my suitcase less than an hour before I leave for the airport.

I would totally be the one, "Oh!  My water just broke!  Guess I need to start packing my suitcase then."

Fun story about pregnancy and dilation.  I called my mom after my 34 week appt because I did after almost all my appts, especially at the end of my pregnancy.   I was dilated to 1 at that time and DefConn was head down as well.   The doc said it was probably NBD, but slightly early to be dilating.  I relay this to my mom.  

My dad calls me, while I'm at work (of course) and is all, "What's this I hear about dilation?!"  Uhm, don't really want to be talking about the state of my vag at work, with you.  Plus, you *had* three children...So you should know how this works, no? 

Oh and I half-assed pre-packing for the hospital.  And DH still went home to get shit (and shower) both days I was in there, so it didn't really matter. 
  • Options

Somewhat same. I'll either be packed super early or last minute. However .... actually going to the hospital?
    I have told M - when I was sick 2 weeks ago - that my water could break and I will never say yes to going to the hospital.
    After spending 16hrs in emerg and I kept glaring at him, he realized I was still serious

LMFAO
  • Options

You could do what i did - show up at the hospital 7 weeks before your due date with the clothes on your back, and get put on hospital bed rest until you have the baby - but I wouldn't recommend it. 
  • Options
    That is great!