On December 12th, my fiancé and I tied the knot at town hall. My parents, his mom, and his kids were with us. We decided to do this when we found out that, as of January 1st, I was no longer eligible to be covered on his health insurance. We've been planning our wedding for June 17th, but it just seemed the most logical thing to do. We still planned to have our "wedding" with all our family and friends as planned and decided to keep our official "I do's" between our immediate family. Then the unthinkable happened.... On Christmas morning, my dad had a heart attack and passed away. While planning the arrangements, we decided to let everyone in on our early "I do's" (I wanted my new last name in the obituary and I wanted people to know that he was there for us that day... it felt important). But now, as June 17th gets closer and I realize our wedding decisions are becoming more and more time sensitive, I'm not sure that 6 months is enough time for me to actually find any happiness in our big day and I feel like I need to make a decision about whether to postpone the wedding or carry on as planned. (We've booked our venue and put a deposit on our photographer, we have a catering quote we haven't signed off on yet, save the dates were sent and invitations have already been prepared. I haven't bought a dress yet, but I intended to get a bridesmaids dress so the turn-around time is a bit quicker.) My family and fiancé are supportive either way, but neither option feels to me at all. Anyone been through this?