New York-Long Island

Do Not use DESIGNER LIMOS

Do NOT use Designer Limo, They were horrible to us from the beginning to end.  First they promised us A/C in our Rolls Royce only not to have any on our 85 degree wedding day.. They told us after a fuse was blown.  DONT YOU INSPECT THE CARS BEFORE USING THEM!!!  We had to ride with the windows down because my makeup was sweating off me, then the wind was destroying my hair and the window was broken so it wouldnt go up.  Then we were promised bar sevice in the limo for our bridal party and there were no beverages in the limo until after the church when the limo guy snuck out on our PAID TIME to go and get drinks for our bridal party...  It was a 18 passenger limo and they got enough drinks for about 10 people...  Also we were 15 mins late at the end because the limo driver took the wrong routes and made a 2 min drive into a 10 min drive...  So they charged us $400 for 15 minutes that could've been avoided!!  We tried to talk to the company about our problems and they left us in the dust, wouldn't call us back and charged our card without notifying us!!  THey wouldnt even make an agreement with us over our other problems we had with the limos...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Re: Do Not use DESIGNER LIMOS

• edited December 2011
    woah! i hope you dont just let this go, keep on them and get some of your money back. 1st no company can charge your card w/o your knowing, you can actually call your credit card company and explain them to them and they may refund you w/o going through the limo company. also the lack of alcohol you should be able to get someone off.  when our friends got married there limo didnt have any of the promised alcohol in the bar either so my FI and another GM had to go to the store and buy a few cases and they got 200$ off the bill.  worth a shot.

as far the rolls cant say much about that, since none of those cars have a/c. unless they are a modified version.
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no!  I'd love for you to post this on my blog too, so other brides can benefit...And so sorry to hear this!   Did you try complaining to your credit card company?  Sometimes they can help wtih disputes and you should be compensated for this.

http://www.GettingMarriedonLongIsland.com

• edited December 2011
    I would at least report it to the Better Business Bureau
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards