New York-Long Island
Options

cassarino studios?

I went to visit a few photographers and so far Cassarino has had the best package for me. I have been reading reviews on other sites, but they are very mixed. Does anyone have any feedback on Cassarino Studios? 

Thanks Jess

Re: cassarino studios?

• Options
    kristyu24kristyu24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I do not have personal experience with them, but my FI's cousin is also getting married and him and his future wife told us to stay away from them - they said that Cassarino Studios seemed very shady and that they were quoted one price at one time and then another price when they had gone back...  I would be very careful if you do decide to use them and just check over everything in your contract thoroughly!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you are looking for budget friendly and awesome  quality...

check out mlgphotog.com

Mark is  AWESOME !!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my friend used them and while her pics came out nice, they seemed to be more on the tradtional side, which is not what i was looking for. i like more artistic photography. my photographer is THE. BEST. She's so fun and relaxed and just makes you feel super comfortable. If you are interested in contacting her I can give you her info and show you our e-pics which came out A-MAZ-ING! . PM me or email danielle7503@gmail.com
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards