Texas-Austin

Love love love David's bridal south austin texas

I just need to take a minute and share what an amazing time I had at my local David's Bridal!  I just recently got married and had my best friend get married just after me and we both used David's Bridal In South Austin off of Brodie.  It was such a great time.  Everyone seemed so helpful and very knowledgable.  I couldn't ask for better service.  I always felt welcome and recognized.  They even let me bring in my own shoes and accessories to see if they matched my gown perfectly.  I would highly recommend that everyone visit here when planning their wedding.  So many helpful and wonderful tips like making a special wedding email to how to use the restroom the day of the wedding while in your gown lol.  Things I would never have thought of.  I will be sending everyone I know here for any special event.  I've actually been back 2 more times for 2 other events since than and found the perfect dresses for them as well (Christmas party and new baby pregnancy pics).  Please go by and definatle give them a try!