North Carolina

Bachelorette Party Ideas - No Bridal Party

So our wedding is June 3rd, 2017 in the Boone area - most of our guests are either coming from Fayetteville or Charlotte (a few out-of towners). I am not having a bridal party because a) my fiance says he can't choose enough groomsmen (lol) b) I eliminate the drama of having to choose and c) I feel like it makes planning a little bit easier for us :D 

So my question, I want to have a bachelorette party...but I don't know how to go about it. I would choose my girls who I would WANT to have been bridesmaids come with. What are some good ideas for bachelorette getaways, is it normal for me to plan this instead since there is no bridal party?

Thanks! 

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas - No Bridal Party

• im in the same boat- no bridesmaids but still want to have an event with my girlfriends. I am planning a "girls weekend" instead and inviting my close friends for a weekend away somewhere to just hang out an have fun. I'm planning it myself, I know one of my friends would do it if I asked, but I'm not going to ask someone to throw a party for me. Everyone I asked to come was really excited and has offered to help with the planning if I need it.