New Jersey - South
Options

Rehearsal Dinner- South Jersey!

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find a rehearsal dinner location near Brigalias, where we are getting married. My friend got married at Brigalias and had her rehearsal dinner at Filomena's in Berlin, but we wanted to find somewhere else, since she's in the wedding. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner- South Jersey!

• Options

I am a Brigalias bride!  You will have a great time!

We were married in a Church, so our RD was close to the Church.  But I don't think it should really matter where your RD is.  There are limited choices of restaurants in the area, unless you start heading towards Cross Keys Rd to the various shopping plazas in Sicklerville. 

If you want to use Filomena's, just go for it.  It doesn't matter if your friend had her RD there as well, just because she's in attendance.  Sometimes overthinking the easy choice is common when wedding blinders are on! 

• Options
    Hi! I am a Brigalias bride to be also. When we were looking for rehearsal dinner venues, Villari's Lakeside seemed like a good option. I'm not sure what you are looking for as far as ambiance but Brigalias has a restaurant a couple blocks up on the same street also (the name escapes me right now but it is on their website). Good luck!