Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In-Suite Reception

We are looking to get married in Vegas in early November and are considering an in-suite reception for approx. 35 people. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on best locations that would be easy to bring in our own alcohol and catering. I have read that the MGM is NOT a good option. We are going to a scouting visit the end of March and I want to make sure I set up appointments with viable options. 

Re: In-Suite Reception

• Options
    MGM is a fine option, as long as you don't tell the hotel (that's true with all in-suite receptions, though), and as long as you don't book a SkyLoft suite. We were married and had 24 people + ourselves with a Skyline Terrace suite, which was great. We had no issues at all.

I booked through the wedding chapels for scouting the rooms, saying that we were looking for a fancier room for our wedding night, but not giving any more information other than that. I had no issue booking tours at Skylofts, MGM, Mirage, and the Cosmopolitan. Skylofts were my husband's favorite, but the elevator gatekeeper was a no-go because it meant we couldn't use our own catering.