Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    @mrsconn23
    I've been following that on websleuths (which is where I am when I'm not here). What a strange case. I hope it isn't the girls, but at the same time, then there are two people still missing and two more dead. That is concerning.
    It's been confirmed that it was them.  :(  Their poor parents, family, classmates, and community. 
    That's awful. 
  • Options
    @mrsconn23 so sad. And like they're saying in the press conference right now that means there is a killer out there on the loose and extra scary with the nice weather coming up this weekend
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    @mrsconn23 so sad. And like they're saying in the press conference right now that means there is a killer out there on the loose and extra scary with the nice weather coming up this weekend
    The whole thing is so incredibly sad, and the bolded is absolutely terrifying. I feel so horrible for their families.

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    @mrsconn23
    I've been following that on websleuths (which is where I am when I'm not here). What a strange case. I hope it isn't the girls, but at the same time, then there are two people still missing and two more dead. That is concerning.
    It's been confirmed that it was them.  :(  Their poor parents, family, classmates, and community. 

That is horrible.
  • Options

Y'all, I just have to share this sweet little story.

I am watching one of my best friends' kids at my house for a couple of hours tonight so she and her H can go on a date. For whatever reason, her daughters think I am the best thing since sliced bread.

I just got a text from my friend saying: "[Daughter's name] just got home from school and put on a fancy dress and she's been asking every 15 minutes if it's time to go to your house".

OMG. Melting my heart!

That's adorable. You should totally dress up for her, too. 
  • Options

Y'all, I just have to share this sweet little story.

I am watching one of my best friends' kids at my house for a couple of hours tonight so she and her H can go on a date. For whatever reason, her daughters think I am the best thing since sliced bread.

I just got a text from my friend saying: "[Daughter's name] just got home from school and put on a fancy dress and she's been asking every 15 minutes if it's time to go to your house".

OMG. Melting my heart!

That's adorable. You should totally dress up for her, too. 
    OMG yes! You should have a fancy girly evening!!!

I am going to!! How could I not after hearing that?? It's so sweet!