Hashtag Help

Hashtag for German....... STUMPED!

Hi im getting married in 2018..and im completely stumped on a hashtag!...my fiances last name is German (pronounced how its spelled) his first name is Jose his nickname is Jay. my name is Amber. cant find anything...i did think of #GermanilyInLove instead of Genuinely In Love but im  not sure if anyone would get it.

Re: Hashtag for German....... STUMPED!

• Hi im getting married in 2018..and im completely stumped on a hashtag!...my fiances last name is German (pronounced how its spelled) his first name is Jose his nickname is Jay. my name is Amber. cant find anything...i did think of #GermanilyInLove instead of Genuinely In Love but im  not sure if anyone would get it.
    Some people on his side of the family might get this, but probably none on your side. 

You don't have to post his last name, of course, but it might help people come up with ideas for you. Otherwise, you could do something generic like:

#(lastname)partyof2
    #MrandMrs(lastname)
    #(lastname)wedding
    #AmberandJaygethitched
    #AandJtietheknot
    *********************************************************************************

• OP - I am taking this to mean your fiance's last name is literally "German" - as opposed to a last name that is German in origin?

If so:

#GermanGala2017 (or whatever your year is)
    #MeetTheGermans
    #GermanFest2017
    #GoodToBeGerman
  • #SuchAGermanWedding
    #GermanMarriage2017
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse
  • #AToastAndProst
    #DeutscheDuet
    #JoyousGermans

• #GermanAllTheJay (like German all the way? Idk that one might be dumb) 
    #JumpingForGerman