Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @levioosa  do you have any lemon scented soap? I've heard it helps. Like sunlight
  • Options
    How was the apartment @pegasuskat ? Did you go to out to eat at all? I meant to send you some recommendations but I forgot. :( 
  • Options
    @levioosa  do you have any lemon scented soap? I've heard it helps. Like sunlight
    That's a good idea. I think I'm out though. Usually I keep lemon soap exclusively in the kitchen for the fresh smell, but I have some bath and body works Christmas soap there instead which must mean I'm out. Lol. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    That's a good idea. I think I'm out though. Usually I keep lemon soap exclusively in the kitchen for the fresh smell, but I have some bath and body works Christmas soap there instead which must mean I'm out. Lol. 
    Hmm .... might work if it's a strong enough scent.
    Have you smelt "Kitchen Lemon" from B&BW? I swear, lemon = kitchen
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    Do you have orange juice? I've read that works just as well as lemon juice. 
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    That's usually the only scent I have in the kitchen. Lol. I'm trying to save money right now since I'm jobless, which is the only reason I haven't gotten more. I'm usually all about the appropriate seasonal scents + lemon soap for the kitchen. @sparklepants41 orange juice is a great suggestion! I do have that! 

• Options
    How was the apartment @pegasuskat ? Did you go to out to eat at all? I meant to send you some recommendations but I forgot. :( 

The apartment was ok, not as new as she was hoping. And some issues they are supposed to fix. I still would love food recs, my sister and I are going down for a long weekend in a few weeks to help her explore the area. The only food we had was Steak n Shake for a very late lunch while taking back the empty U-Haul.  Then a late night pizza from Pie in the Sky while doing a late Wal-Mart run for groceries, which was really good  Then we had Cracker Barrel for breakfast before we came home.  Hope to see more and eat better on the next trip.
  • Options
    @pegasuskat I sent you a PM