Wedding Woes
Options

This guy is the worst.

2»

Re: This guy is the worst.

• Options

banana468 said:

We didn't decide on Chiquita's name until we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital for my induction.   

This guy seems to be wound tighter than Cameron Frye. 

It was the night before they left the hospital that my sister and BIL finally agreed on what to name the baby. 

I was in labour and told FH that we really needed to pick a name. 

I'm totally type A and started picking names when we found out we were having a boy. We had it narrowed down to 3 names by the time I was in labour. FH ultimately picked the name, but I did all the legwork. 
  • Options
    Agree that he's a total dickwad, but in his defense, her suggestions were pretty shitty. 
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    What an asshat! Go Prudie!

I have a friend name Laurin. Her mom picked Lauren, but her dad wanted something just a bit different. My friend still gets through life just fine ;).

Lauryn Hill spells her name with a "y". It's not like it's the first time anyone has picked this name spelling, or that it's something completely new. I agree the other names/spelling were.... odd, but LW could have just said, "I don't like that spelling/name" or "How about...?" instead of being an ass.

And a power point! Seriously! How hard is it to say, "I like the name Jane, found in Jane Austen novels".
  • Options
    Fun fact: I just met a man named "Loren."

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman