Hashtag Help
Options

HELP WITH WEDDING HASHTAG!!!

edited April 2017 in Hashtag Help

I need help figuring out a hashtag for our Wedding. I have tried all the generators, but they are too long and I want something cute and clever. Here is our info:

My name: Heather Sanderson (nicknames: Sandy, Goose) (Interests and Hobbies: Basketball, Tennis, traveling, Photography)

Fiance: Karson Robinson (nicknames: Kar, Kars, Karsy, Rob, KarRob, Twin) (Interests and Hobbies: Baseball, Golf, Anything with sports, traveling)

We will be taking his last name... Robinson. 

Wedding date: September 3, 2017

Any ideas? Thanks in advance! 

Re: HELP WITH WEDDING HASHTAG!!!

• Options
    Please, for the love of internet privacy, edit your post a bit.  With what you've posted, I could find your wedding registries, which in turn told me where you are getting married.

Hashtags do not need to be artifically cute.  It's great when you can come up with one, but in order for hashtag to work, it's got to be something easy for your guests to remember and shouldn't lend itself to misspellings or errors because you've gone for fun over functional.

The best I've got is #PairofRobinsons2017.
    Anniversary

• Options
    There's also a hashtag page, try posting there. Or can a mod move this?
  • Options
    Moved to hashtag board

• Options
    #AndHeresToYouMrAndMrsRobinson (The Graduate reference)
    #GooseGotHerWingman (Top Gun)
    #WonderfulWorldWedding (travel connection)
    #TravelingThroughLife2017
    #AreYouReadyForSomeMarriage (sports connection)

Honestly, as much as you may want something fun and clever, if you want it to be remembered, simple is best.
  • Options
    #MeetTheRobinsons
    #RingInTheRobinsons