New York-Long Island
Options

Wedding DJ??

Can anyone recommend a really good wedding DJ?  Someone who will get everyone at the party dancing.   Also, what's the price for a DJ?

Re: Wedding DJ??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Tommy's Tunes, who we love, and who have done all my family events since my Sweet 16. We got a pretty big package with lighting, tv's, photo montage, DJ and MC plus some giveaways and service for 6 hours for under 3000.00. HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Xtreme sounds. They are great. We have seen them at other weddings and at fire dept. installation dinners. They play great variety of music and are super to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Using LI Sound - a little pricey! I think it's like $2500 for ceremony, cocktail hour, 4 hour reception, and uplighting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Variety DJ.  I've seen them at a few expos and they've always been amazing.  There customer service is awesome as well.  They also come with alot of reccommendations.  If you look on their website I believe they're accrediated though places like The Knot and Wedding Wire.  There's also videos where you can view some of their work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Big Hits Entertainment out in Huntington.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used LI Sound for my wed in June. AWESOME! I didn't sit down all night!! Neither did my guests. I paid about 2000 for everything plus lighting. good luck!
  • Options
    rtabbitartabbita member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations!  Do the packages include a video.  I don't know what to call it but they basically have screens to show your guests a video of the bride and groom pictures, at a younger age, etc. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My sis in law is close friends with LJ the radio personality from WBLI. She recommend our DJ to us (she has used him herself), he is very professional and i'm really looking forward to the wedding music. His company is called Crowd Control Entertainment, his name is Bryan Morabito. His prices are very reasonable. We are getting 4 hours for the reception, with DJ and assistant, and light show for $1000.

• Options
    JewRican922JewRican922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Explosive Entertainment, MY Fiancee owns the company. (offices in south florida and NY) He has lighting, montages, zapo, everything for really good pricing, he works it out to fit your budget and still get what u want for your special day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.johnardenmusic.com

Complete package DJ MC plus 2 live musicians $2500.00
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards