Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bypass Style Engangement Ring- What to do for Wedding Band?

I am in LOVE with my engagement ring! However, I can't seem to find a band that matches with it.

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have a bypass style engagement ring? What did you do for a band?

Re: Bypass Style Engangement Ring- What to do for Wedding Band?

• Options

I am in LOVE with my engagement ring! However, I can't seem to find a band that matches with it.

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have a bypass style engagement ring? What did you do for a band?

Beautiful! My mom's is kinda like this. I think they bought theirs as a set, so you may have to do a custom ring to do this, but her band actually has some smaller stones that fit up under either side of the engagement ring stone.
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Unless the store/company you got it from has a matching band that was made for that ring, you will probably have to go custom.

Love your ring!
  • Options
    This is just me, but I'd just buy a simple band in the same metal and same width as your e-ring. It may mean you can't solder them. My e-ring and wedding band aren't soldered and I prefer it that way. I can take off my e-ring and leave it the safe when we travel.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I tried a simple straight band with it and I actually really liked it. It was just a plain ring I already had from Forever 21 (won't be using it as my wedding band lol just wanted to see how they fit together.) Surprisingly the jewelers we always use hadn't suggested that to me.
  • Options

Thanks everyone! I tried a simple straight band with it and I actually really liked it. It was just a plain ring I already had from Forever 21 (won't be using it as my wedding band lol just wanted to see how they fit together.) Surprisingly the jewelers we always use hadn't suggested that to me.

Ehhhhh, not all that surprising. They make a LOT more money when you ask them to make something custom. ;)
    *********************************************************************************