Wedding Woes

Re: ::snort::

• Sooooo...either he took a high profile position that he actually didn't want.  Or Trump regrets his decision and forced a resignation.

It would be nice if there could be better WH longevity for staff than my local McDonalds has.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • "Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team."
    Image result for laughing gif
    *********************************************************************************

• He didn't make it two weeks. Why would anyone take a job with ol' boy?
  • TBH The Mooch should have been out the day after his New Yorker interview, but what makes this a joke is that he wasn't then and now he randomly is.

At least we got one good Comedy Central skit out of the whole thing.
  • I was hoping Bill Murray would revive Father Guido Sarducci for SNL and we could have a Sarducci/Scaramucci skit. Alas.
    I kind of wonder if SNL will have someone dressed like him walk onto the set, yell a bunch of profanity laced insults and then walk off.....and everyone is like "that was weird..moving on."
    *********************************************************************************

• He brought his wife, he must have anticipated there'd be a female at the meeting and didn't want to get caught in a situation where she took a bite out of a bagel while he was in the same room.  That's dangerous territory for wedded people.