So i see a lot of posts about soldering vs not but my wedding band will be built onto my engagement ring. I'm sure we'll have to have this done a month or so in advance. Does this mean i can't wear it until the wedding!!!??
There is nothing prohibiting you from wearing your wedding band prior to getting married. If you have to get it built before, you have a few options:
1) Wear nothing until the wedding.
2) Wear a different ring until the wedding.
3) Wear the set and just take off prior to the wedding.
4) Combination of the above.
5) Exchange a different ring and get the wedding band added to your ring after the wedding.