Attire & Accessories Forum

Need opinions...

What do you all think of this dress? Need opinions...

15-1148-1410108821jpg
 Alon Livne 2014 Bridal Collection - Belle The Magazine  The Wedding Blog For The Sophisticated Bride - Weddbook

Re: Need opinions...

• Unflattering on most people
  • Agree with STAR. This is a dress that you'd buy, try on and immediately google shapewear that doesn't exist to smooth everything out. 

Also (and this is JMHO), if it were shortened and without a belt, it would remind me of lingerie. The only things that makes it look even sort of bridal (again, to me) is her updo and the flowers in the photo. 
    *********************************************************************************

• It is beautiful but I agree with PP - and the top and bottom half don't seem to be particularly cohesive.
  • It looks great on the model. I love it. It would probably look terrible on me. 
  • I agree with everyone else. It looks very pretty on the model, but it would probably be unflattering on anyone who isn't a size 4 or less and in shape. Also, I personally am not a fan of spaghetti straps. 
  • That top is gorgeous, but unless it's a highly structured bottom it's a hard shape to pull off for many people. 
  • If you like it, go ahead. I agree with PPs though. It would look hideous on me.
  • The top part is gorgeous! The bottom part looks like it would be unflattering on most people. BUT! If you love it, it's worth at least trying on. That can help give you ideas of where to go next/what you like/what looks good. Maybe you could use the top as inspiration for the dress you ultimately choose?
  • I think it's beautiful! but I also think like the rest that it might not be as flattering when worn. As with any dress - you need to try a few on to see how they fit your body. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards