Wedding Woes
Options

Hump-Day!

2»

Re: Hump-Day!

• Options
    levioosa said:
    I tried the Lush henna hair dye and omg...it smelled awful. Like total ass. My friend and I dyed our hair with it once and the kitchen smelled terrible for three days. 
    It smells horrid for sure. I goggled the crap out of it while it was stinking up my head and a lot of people said they added scented oils and that helped. I'm going to give it one more try since I have some left. I also saw a few people who bought plain henna instead of the Lush blocks because I guess whatever Lush adds to it is what makes it reek.
    Interesting.  Although I'm only a fan of about 30% of lush scents. Sometimes I don't know who would find the things they make desirable. And I say that as someone who shops there. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    I tried the Lush henna hair dye and omg...it smelled awful. Like total ass. My friend and I dyed our hair with it once and the kitchen smelled terrible for three days. 
    It smells horrid for sure. I goggled the crap out of it while it was stinking up my head and a lot of people said they added scented oils and that helped. I'm going to give it one more try since I have some left. I also saw a few people who bought plain henna instead of the Lush blocks because I guess whatever Lush adds to it is what makes it reek.
    Interesting.  Although I'm only a fan of about 30% of lush scents. Sometimes I don't know who would find the things they make desirable. And I say that as someone who shops there. 
    Me too. Most of their stuff is pretty overpowering (and sometimes the store itself is too much!) but I try to find scents I like just because I like how they try to eliminate waste, don't test on animals, etc.