Wedding Woes

Tuesday!!

2»

Re: Tuesday!!

• @MissKittyDanger I should add that I hadn't planned on getting any at all but toward the end I decided I wanted it. But my H just took them on our good camera and did some editing/filters with iphoto to make them look a little nicer. So nothing super professional.  And there's a slight chance I pushed my belly out a bit in a few pix to make it look more round haha
  • @kvruns hey whatever works! I told M he doesn't have to be in photos, but I'd like him in at least a couple. He's not big on getting his photo taken since his stepdad is hugely into photography, he finds it just more annoying than anything.
    {I'm opposite. I love my photo taken :')!}
  • wtf .... why isn't my ticker showing properly *side eye TK*
  • OK guys, since I am a totally anonymous person here, I can tell you that DD is pregnant!!! They had their first ultrasound today and saw the heartbeats - yes two of them! She is a little over 5 weeks - so very early. They aren't telling anyone since it is so early but I can't contain myself! I am beyond happy to be a Nanna! They aren't telling people until 12 weeks. I think I will absolutely burst before then. Breathe, breathe!

Yay!!!!!! How exciting.  Prayers for a smooth pregnancy.

• @MissKittyDanger - I never got maternity pics. I never planned to, but since i ended up on hospital bed rest at 33 weeks, and had Wolverine at 34W, it wasn't meant to happen. 

I would say to wait until you're 7-8 months - likely will have a decent sized bump, but not be in the mindset of "get this thing out of me" yet, allowing for more comfort during the session. 
  • OK guys, since I am a totally anonymous person here, I can tell you that DD is pregnant!!! They had their first ultrasound today and saw the heartbeats - yes two of them! She is a little over 5 weeks - so very early. They aren't telling anyone since it is so early but I can't contain myself! I am beyond happy to be a Nanna! They aren't telling people until 12 weeks. I think I will absolutely burst before then. Breathe, breathe!
    So exciting!!!  Congrats to you and your DD's family.  That would be hard to keep under wraps for almost 2 more months.  Will these be your first grandbabies?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So exciting!!!  Congrats to you and your DD's family.  That would be hard to keep under wraps for almost 2 more months.  Will these be your first grandbabies?

Yes, our first! They have been going through fertility treatments so we were aware of what was happening. That is why we know so early.
    She's about 2 weeks after me :) Congrats to her!! Exciting :)

My mum was/is the same way lol she's having a hard time keeping her mouth shut ;)