Wedding Woes

Election Day!

2»

Re: Election Day!

• @OliveOilsMom How's your mom doing today?
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2017
    @MissKittyDanger   IDK if it will help or not, but those sound like the really painful ones I would get when I started my 30s and discovered "adult acne".  I now use the Clinique acne line (the hard soap and the toner) and it's been a huge help.  And for spot trouble, I use the face mask from that line.  It only takes about 5 minutes to dry and it'll reduce by half those really bad ones in one mask (sometimes I even use it for spot treatment).  If I do it 2-3 days in a row, it'll be almost gone.  These pimples are more like just oil pockets under the skin w/nothing to pop.  The CLinique line does have a specific spot treatment that works even better, but I like have the mask and it works fast enough, so I don't spend more money.  :)
  • @charlotte989875 ahh xmas ... the time to worship what is really important - the cat ;)

@VarunaTT I have the gel {because I adore it ;) } but I've never tried the hard soap. Hmm ... I may treat myself to the line :) I didn't know they had a mask though! Off to Sephora I go! lol
  • @kimmiinthemitten Thanks for asking!  She said she is tired and a little dizzy today.  My dad is driving her crazy and she still wants to go vote!  I told her to sit this election out, since her preferred ticket will most likely be winning overwhelmingly anyway.  But she said she still wants to try!
  • Minor vent.

Work is irritating me this afternoon.  We have an unusual situation that I've been trying to figure out/sort out.  Long story short, ordering items from the site warehouse that we don't usually order.  I thought I was finally at the last step and then DENIED.  Error message of, "You are not authorized to order items X, Y, Z."  Argh!  And the person whose help I need the most with it, either hasn't been in his office or is meeting with someone else in his office when I swing by.  He's usually readily available.  But not with MY Murphy's Law, lol. 

I just want this off my desk, so I can move on to another mountain of work.

On a different irritation, I'm also waiting on another manager to give me the "okay" to send out my Oct. monthly reports.

It's a lot of work limbo and is driving me stir crazy, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey all! Happy Tuesday!

Any Cincy knotties in the house? I'm gearing up for a trip there to see DH. Woohoo! I'm leaving Saturday morning and will be there till the following Thursday. If anybody has restaurant recommendations or fun things to do, hit me up! I'm all ears. I went to Cincy this time last year and had a blast, but it's always fun to mix things up.

This week is busy. There is so much work that has to go into taking a vacation, both at work and at home. It's unreal! 

Other than that, SSDD.

• Babypants and I voted on our way home - for the highly coveted school committee seats lol. But I got my first "I voted" sticker ever!!!!!!! I'm convinced Babypants is my election sticker good luck charm. 

@OliveOilsMom continuing to send you and your mom hugs and good vibes!! It's sweet she wanted to vote, but I agree with you that she should sit this one out and take it easy.