Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday?

2»

Re: Tuesday?

• Options
    @CharmedPam it's a pretty good movie.  I laughed pretty hard.  It's dark and twisted and the only "decent" person is the one the movie sets up as the villain.  I enjoyed it, but I don't know WTF the people involved with that movie think a MO accent sounds like.

I've just hit a wall at work.  We had a late last minute meeting and then they had to remote work on my computer, so I lost my rhythm.  Boo.

We've got all of NYE locked down, getting bday plans/stuff locked down.  December-February, we just have too many holidays/anniversaries/ birthdays/other stuffs.  We are hosting a bachelorette party/house concert on the 6th, which i'm excited about.

• Options
    VarunaTT said:
    @CharmedPam it's a pretty good movie.  I laughed pretty hard.  It's dark and twisted and the only "decent" person is the one the movie sets up as the villain.  I enjoyed it, but I don't know WTF the people involved with that movie think a MO accent sounds like.

I've just hit a wall at work.  We had a late last minute meeting and then they had to remote work on my computer, so I lost my rhythm.  Boo.

We've got all of NYE locked down, getting bday plans/stuff locked down.  December-February, we just have too many holidays/anniversaries/ birthdays/other stuffs.  We are hosting a bachelorette party/house concert on the 6th, which i'm excited about.

We have that same problem here with Scott Bakula in NCIS: New Orleans.  He was PANNED locally after the first episode and had actually said he was going to drop the weirdo accent.  Except he didn't.

Scott Bakula, you are still a major hottie in my book.  But, what is that?  It's not even a good general Southern accent, much less a NOLA one.  Stop.  Just stop. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:

LOL at the MO accent.  Good to know. I'm glad to see it for $5.00!

NYE is one of my favorite nights!

• Options
    @mrsconn23 I'm glad you're starting to feel some relief!! 

@kimmiinthemitten I'm sorry about your dad. Hugs for you.

@banana468 bummer about your little one being sick! At first I thought you were and I was going to "prescribe" liquor, but since it's your little I'm still going to prescribe that for you. We moms have to do triple duty when our little ones get sick

Checking in quickly since it's the end of the day. I had Active Shooter Training at work today and it was less traumatic than I expected (I was worried it might trigger my PTSD) and I learned a lot!!!! 
  • Options
    Hey all! I made it home tonight. I’m off work tomorrow so I’m planning on catching up on today’s post and participating in Prudie! I have missed you guys so badly! 

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS @ernursej

• Options
    Awesome news, @ernursej!

• Options
    @ILoveBeachMusic what is with 12 week babies being super active! Mine was same lol our ultrasound tech was like "Okay, let's just watch this one move around a bit before we try to get the measurements :')! "
  • Options
    congrats @ernursej, well deserved!

And everyone else on their dancing meme game.  Well done.  Well.  Done.

• Options
    I’m really impressed with all the memes! Put an extra bounce in my step!