New York-Long Island

Bravura Entertainment

I was recently at the Westbury Manor's bridal showcase and saw this DJ company there.  They never gave us pricing when we were talking to them and I have been searching online and can't find anything.  We got stuck making an appointment with them but I'm not sure if I want to keep it.  I heard they are pricing and I don't have a big budget to work with.  I was wondering if anyone knows the pricing and if they are good or not. 
Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bravura Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    never heard of them.
  • edited December 2011
    My cousin used them for her wedding. They were really excellent and reasonably priced.  I can't remember exactly what she paid but she also did uplighting and a dinner lounge singer so she paid close to $4,000 I believe.  I'm using Variety DJ...my friend used them at her wedding and they are half the price (including ceremony live musicians and a dinner singer) and lots of fun! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks. $4,000 is a lot I really don't want to spend more than $1,500 for a dj. 
    Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LoAndMichaelLoAndMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They probably had a ton of lights and props.  You can always cut back and see what they will offer you.  I would say go there before you make any decisions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards