Hashtag Help
Options

Creative Wedding Hashtag

Hi everyone, 
This is my first post on here, I am super excited to get feed back. 
We have our engagement party coming up and I wanted to have our hashtag by then. We have struggled with coming up with something unique and creative. So I am turning to you all for help. Here are a few details. 

Our names: Jaz and Fausto
Married last name: Tejeda
Wedding date: 060119

I am open to any and all ideas that you come up with.

Thanks, 
- Jaz

Re: Creative Wedding Hashtag

• Options
    You should probably not post your real name(s) in an online forum. If you want a hashtag people might actually use and remember, put your last names and "wedding" and maybe the year. But also you probably don't need to worry about this well over a year ahead of your wedding.
  • Options
    Agree with previous poster.  Who is hosting your engagement party?  You shouldn't host it yourselves because it is in your own honor.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I am going to move this to the Hashtags board.

Since y'all will be using the same hashtag for the whole process and all wedding related functions, I would keep it simple, easy to remember and easy to spell. That might seem boring, but you're more likely to have people actually use it. Also, are you going to have both Spanish speaking and English speaking guests? Even more reason to make it really easy to spell (whether you go with Spanish or English in the hashtag).

#TejedaWedding
    #TeAmoTejeda
    #TejedaPartyOf2
    #ConoceLosTejedas
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I love #TeAmoTejada!
    #TimeToTejada

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I love #TeAmoTejeda to!!

#ToHaveAndTejeda
    #ToBeTejeda

Edited out misspellings
  • Options
    #TejedaToHold
    #JazzedToBeTejeda