Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    edited March 2018

Ooohhh...speaking of Walmart yesterday.  Apparently they also have an online grocery service and will be expanding it to 100 metro areas by the year's end.

It's a flat $9.95 fee and requires at least a $30 purchase.

If that ever rolls out for my local Walmart...it's a good thing I have a job I need to go to so I don't become a shut-in, lol.

Hmmmm...the curbside pickup is free around here. Weird!

ETA: The shoes I wear to work nearly every day started squeaking so I sound like I have the walkin' farts.

I went shoe shopping on my lunch break. Didn't find any to replace these, but found the sandals I wanted all last summer on clearance for $10! :)

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    short+sassyshort+sassy member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2018

Ooohhh...speaking of Walmart yesterday.  Apparently they also have an online grocery service and will be expanding it to 100 metro areas by the year's end.

If that ever rolls out for my local Walmart...it's a good thing I have a job I need to go to so I don't become a shut-in, lol.

I was finally able to put my order in! Maybe it needed that extra day to make it 5?  I didn't see a $9.95 fee on mine though.....

and @ShesSoCold

No, no!  The Walmart curbside is still free!

This is a Walmart service that will deliver groceries to a person's home!  For only $10!  I would be ALL OVER THAT, lol.

Like Amazon already does for a few "select" cities.  Pfft, not mine of course, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I was finally able to put my order in! Maybe it needed that extra day to make it 5?  I didn't see a $9.95 fee on mine though.....

and @ShesSoCold

This is a Walmart service that will deliver groceries to a person's home!  For only $10!  I would be ALL OVER THAT, lol.

Like Amazon already does for a few "select" cities.  Pfft, not mine of course, lol.

OH NICE!!!!!! $10 isn't bad at all!!!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

and @ShesSoCold

gotcha.  Not bad at all! does peapod have a fee? We use it at work but I've never paid attention. 

@shessocold, why did you get sandals?  Do you think summer is coming or something?  :)

• Options

and @ShesSoCold

gotcha.  Not bad at all! does peapod have a fee? We use it at work but I've never paid attention. 

@shessocold, why did you get sandals?  Do you think summer is coming or something?  :)
    LOL probably why they were $10. Famous Footwear must employ meteorologists.
  • Options
    that's great, @Jen4948!  hope it all works out.  Our temp admin starts permanently on Monday.  Our office goes through temp agencies too!

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Trying to catch up - I've been in nonstop meetings yesterday and today (gross).

@Jen4948 congrats!!!!!!

@short+sassy I love that paint color!!!!!!!