Wedding Woes

Monday, Monday

2»

Re: Monday, Monday

• Hey... did anyone notice a thread in Etiquette totally disappear? It was about surprise weddings. I was gearing up for a popcorn-eating bonanza when it disappeared. 
    Stuff almost never disappears like that. Catfish or vendor maybe?

• Hey... did anyone notice a thread in Etiquette totally disappear? It was about surprise weddings. I was gearing up for a popcorn-eating bonanza when it disappeared. 
    I was just going to ask about that! Any of the mods know what happened?
  • Congrats @leviosaa, beautiful rings!!

• @levioosa Your ring is gorgeous!

Darn it!  I missed it, lol.  That does sound like a popcorn-eating bonanza.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @levioosa congrats!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE your ring!!

@charlotte989875 that house sounds like a neat project - if you guys do go after it, please keep us posted with the conversion progress!!!

This weekend was busy, but very productive. Cleaned the house on Saturday and then we went to my parents' house for an early dinner. Yesterday was my sleep-in day so I got up at 9 and did a TON of laundry and grocery shopping before an old friend of mine came over to meet Babypants - and she brought Veuve rose, so that was the afternoon :)

Babypants is on the verge of a second tooth coming in - first one was almost two weeks ago and was the lower left. It's now about 40% in, and the lower right one is starting to erupt (you can see the telltale tooth line on the top of the gum). 

She will be 8mos next week, and the past few nights has been waking up in the middle of the night absolutely hangry. I give her a bottle and she goes back to sleep pretty quickly. Is this a normal growth spurt age? I wasn't expecting another sleep regression until about 9 months...

I have no idea!! :( I wanna be in on shit show threads!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Darn it!  I missed it, lol.  That does sound like a popcorn-eating bonanza.
    Work was slow today and I was really looking forward to some bonkers stuff...but yeah it's gone.  

Congrats @leviosaa! The ring is gorgeous :) 
  • @sparklepants41 I wish I could remember, it could be a growth spurt or maybe since that 2nd tooth is coming in (and perhaps her uppers too) it could be bugging her MOTN. Hope it is short-lived whatever it is.

It is funny how in the moment it seems like how could I ever forget XYZ sleep-deprivation but in reality I've already forgotten a lot of "when did that happen" type of things. 
  • @sparklepants41 My baby is 8 months this week and the last two weeks she was waking up off schedule too. Her two bottom teeth came in at the same time awhile ago but I think she's working on the uppers. I also think she experienced a growth spurt because suddenly some of her sleepers are tight. 
    She slept awesome overnight last night though. I always pray oddball behaviors are short lived!  Good luck!

• @kvruns & @thisismynickname2 thank you!! I'm praying for at least 4 hours straight through tonight!!!