New York-Long Island
Options

Jamaica Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Destination Wedding

Has anyone looked into this location for a wedding or been to the hotel?

Re: Jamaica Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Destination Wedding

• Options
    sheyrena1314sheyrena1314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there before and I'm actually going back in a few weeks. What did you want to know about it?
  • Options
    lexiestarlexiestar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married here 5/15/2011!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in August 2012! We have set the date and heard so many good things about the resort and Nicole, their wedding planner. Unfortunately we are now having troubles figuring out how to go about setting group reservations- Nobody will write us back. As we are outside the US, we don't want to call but I'm definitely starting to get a bit ancy about not hearing anything or being shuffled around. Undecided Suggestions? Has anybody else been attempting the same with RHS? 
  • Options
    poohbearjenpoohbearjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with a travel agent. We had a group of 30. And if you have a big group, you can sometimes get a discount.  We loved Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.  We were married March 2011.  Perfect wedding on the beach. Loved it!!! None of us had a complaint.  And that says a lot with a group that big. We are planning a trip back next year and will probably have an even bigger group then!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

So my finacee and I have been trying to get the corridinator to get back to us about the date availibility for next July or Aug, no luck!  I think I might have to place a call to get some answers.

Amy/Jeroen: were you able to negotiate on the cost and/or wedding package? How big is your wedding and is it really $18 extra per person for the ceremony??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards