Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Recap - 3/3/2018

We finally got our professional photos back, so I figured I would share.  We got married on March 3rd in a small jazz bar in a western suburb of Cleveland. An ice storm the week before almost stranded two groomsmen in Baltimore and forced us to find a new rehearsal dinner venue the day of, but aside from our son and niece locking themselves in a room off of the bridal suite, our day went off without a hitch. People are still telling us now about how amazing the food was and we've received several comments about it being the best wedding ever. We left the Monday after for our honeymoon and have been back to reality for a few weeks. 
charlotte989875eileenrobdowntondivathisismynickname2sparklepants41southernbelle0915short+sassylevioosa

Re: Wedding Recap - 3/3/2018

• climbingwifeclimbingwife NYC 'burbs
    10000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Beautiful!! Congrats! 

• Your cake is awesome!!
    That first photo says it all- looks and sounds like a love-filled day! Congrats!
  • MRDCleMRDCle
    250 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    eileenrob said:
    Your cake is awesome!!
    That first photo says it all- looks and sounds like a love-filled day! Congrats!
    It really was a wonderful day.  And I'm so glad the cake turned out well.  When DH was brainstorming with the decorator I was a little nervous it might turn out to be a mess!
    eileenrob
  • Ro041Ro041
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I love the cake!  And your dress is gorgeous!  The pic of you two in front of the gate is so pretty!

• thisismynickname2thisismynickname2 City By The Lake
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    Congrats! What a gorgeous dress!

• MRDCleMRDCle
    edited April 11
    Congrats! What a gorgeous dress!
    Thanks so much! I was nervous picking something not overtly bridal but I just loved it so much!
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    everything looks wonderful! So glad it went well.  Congrats!

• ILoveBeachMusicILoveBeachMusic Indiana
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    What do you mean not overly bridal? I think you look 100% bridal and 100% beautiful. Congratulations!
  • MRDCleMRDCle
    What do you mean not overly bridal? I think you look 100% bridal and 100% beautiful. Congratulations!
    I never pictured myself getting married in something that form-fitting, so I guess in my mind it didn't read as "bridal" as I had anticipated. But I fell in love and it was perfectly in budget so...yay!
  • Congratulations!! You look beautiful! And what a gorgeous cake...wow!
    *********************************************************************************