New York-Hudson Valley
Options

help with venues!

Hello all! 

I am looking for help finding a venue that can accommodate around 115 people. Hoping to do a two night event- an Indian mehndi ceremony (basically just dinner and lots of dancing- will need Indian caterer) followed by a more western ceremony/reception the next day. I am having trouble finding a venue that doesn't have a 150/175 guest minimum. 

Family is in the Hudson Valley area (right on the NJ border, near Bergen county). So open to that area of NY, or northern NJ. 

Ideally would love to find a venue with onsite accommodations, but have given in to the fact that we will likely need to instead arrange a shuttle to a nearby hotel. 

Would appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thank you : ) 

Re: help with venues!

• Options
    Have you checked out The Rockleigh? Pearl River Hilton? You could also look at the Time Hotel in Nyack. I also think the Seaport in Nyack will host smaller events. 
  • Options
    Thanks-I will check out the Time! Haven't looked into that one. Don't see many reviews of it online.. 

The Pearl River Hilton wants 150 minimum and is asking for 190pp which is outside my budget. Hoping to stick closer to 120-140 
  • Options
    Ah. Didn't know PR Hilton had that high of a minimum. Definitely checkout the Nyack Seaport too. They are great there, and I know they will do smaller events. One of my best friends was married there. 
  • Options
    When I was searching vendors I tried the Seaport Center too.  I think it has a 100 guest minimum so you should be good.