Flowers
Options

Eucalyptus

I'm ordering several bundles of eucalyptus for my wedding reception table runners. Was curious if anyone else had any experience with eucalyptus as to how long it last? Wondering how many days in advance I could have it delivered? Thoughts?

Re: Eucalyptus

• Options
    The thing to think about with eucalyptus is the scent as it can be VERY strong especially when fresh.  It's meant to be dried so in terms of "holding up" it's not something you need to worry about, however, the scent is especially if you've got guests with any breathing conditions like asthma that are triggered by strong smells.  Otherwise, whenever you want it ordered in...
  • Options
    Ditto. It's supposed to be dried so once it's dried it will last forever (I think my mom had the same bundle for the entire decade in the 90s). However, the smell can be really overpowering and may overpower the taste of your meal. If you really want to use eucalyptus, is there another place you could use it? Possibly on the gift table, if you're having one? Away from food may be a better option.