Wedding 911

Need to find another Jr. BM dress--1 month out--white please!

I had originally purchased my daughter's ice blue special occasion dress at DB (n store). But it needs alterations in order for her to wear it.  My daughter is a size 16 girls or a 3/Medium Jr's. I'm running out of both time and money.  Since hers was the only blue dress out of the entire wedding party, I've decided to return/exchange her dress for a white one to match the flower girl.  The entire wedding party will be in grey and white instead.  Thinking of seeing if DB has a plus size flower girl dress off the rack we can purchase, as well as Wal-Mart, Kohls, Burlington Coat Factory.

Does anyone else know where else  I can get an inexpensive plus (16-18) girls white FG or even a confirmation or first communion dress for her in less than a month?  I'm desperate!

Thanks!

Re: Need to find another Jr. BM dress--1 month out--white please!

• I had originally purchased my daughter's ice blue special occasion dress at DB (n store). But it needs alterations in order for her to wear it.  My daughter is a size 16 girls or a 3/Medium Jr's. I'm running out of both time and money.  Since hers was the only blue dress out of the entire wedding party, I've decided to return/exchange her dress for a white one to match the flower girl.  The entire wedding party will be in grey and white instead.  Thinking of seeing if DB has a plus size flower girl dress off the rack we can purchase, as well as Wal-Mart, Kohls, Burlington Coat Factory.

Does anyone else know where else  I can get an inexpensive plus (16-18) girls white FG or even a confirmation or first communion dress for her in less than a month?  I'm desperate!

Thanks!
    I would try department stores at this point (Macy's, JC Penny's, Dillards); since it's springtime there might be confirmation/first communion dresses on sale. 
  • Check out Target also.  I realize she is still a child, but they came out with a nice line of affordably priced bridesmaids dresses a few years ago.  They can be ordered in a wide range of colors and sizes.  They also have a number of different styles, some of which I'd think would be fine for an older child.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered a dress for her at Walmart.com. crossing my fingers it fits! 
  • I would just go to the mall and hit the after-prom season sales...  Don't complicate it!  She really can wear whichever color and you're good to go.  

One thought is just have the alterations done by DB and be done with it, almost any special occasion attire is going to need some form of alterations.  OTOH you could also have it done at another alterations shop too or DIY.  Otherwise check their online list as they often have colors that are available for 24-hour shipping and they're doing their "End of the Season" sale so there's bound to be something.  She's around a Junior size 3, that's easy to find!