New York-Long Island
Options

PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews on After Hours Entertainment?

I'm just trying to get in touch with someone who has used this company before so i can get a reccomendation. Unfortunetly we are planning our wedding at a time when none of our close friends have gotten married so we have no referals. Thank you for your help =)

Re: PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews on After Hours Entertainment?

• Options
    Have worked with them before and they were great. They get our highest recommendation.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_please-help-any-reviews-on-after-hours-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:c2242025-0fa5-4dca-9fb3-7966c27fcbeePost:908f6c9e-2d6a-4543-b44d-2fc797fe3c17">PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews on After Hours Entertainment?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just trying to get in touch with someone who has used this company before so i can get a reccomendation. Unfortunetly we are planning our wedding at a time when none of our close friends have gotten married so we have no referals. Thank you for your help =)
    Posted by bsciacc1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I've been looking at them on facebook and they don't seem very professional... Im going with my better judgment and not even going to my appt. with them</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_please-help-any-reviews-on-after-hours-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:c2242025-0fa5-4dca-9fb3-7966c27fcbeePost:908f6c9e-2d6a-4543-b44d-2fc797fe3c17">PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews on After Hours Entertainment?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just trying to get in touch with someone who has used this company before so i can get a reccomendation. Unfortunetly we are planning our wedding at a time when none of our close friends have gotten married so we have no referals. Thank you for your help =)
    Posted by bsciacc1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I've been looking at them on facebook and they don't seem very professional... Im going with my better judgment and not even going to my appt. with them</div>
  • Options
    I'm using After Hours and I know a bunch of other brides are on other message boards.  So far they've been wonderful and I find great reviews of them everywhere!

I would double check on FB - I think there are other After Hours companies in the NY/tri-state area so it may not be the right "After Hours" 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards