New York-Long Island
Options

bachelorette party question

So i was thinking of doing a Spa bachelorette party...

can anyone recommend a good spa? 

Re: bachelorette party question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    East Wind in Wading River, Blue Sage in Mattituck, Luna Mesa in Aquebogue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Fantastic Spa in Bellmore.  At first glance it's not much- the storefront is smushed in a row of stores and you enter through the nail salon.  But then you enter these double doors to the spa, and it's very pretty, serene and spa-like.  I've been getting services there for a long time and they are all great, and very affordable.  There is no party room, but you book a block of time where the spa is private for your party and the waiting/relaxing area becomes the party room.  They are setting up food and drinks for us and everything.  The good thing about it is that because they are not a big spa who specializes in parties, there is no fee for the use of the space- you just pay for whatever treatment each girl gets.  They are also opening an hour early so that we can get manis and pedis in the nail salon section before they open to customers.

I will also say... i DO NOT recommend Sandalwood Day Spa in Massapequa.  Many bad experiences there- not worth it AT ALL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Spa Adriana in Huntington, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa in Woodbury, & Atlantis Medical Spa (numerous locations). They offer a wide range of services, have very nice facilities and are reasonabley priced. Enjoy!
  • Options
    alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    red door in woodbury is wonderful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards