Wedding Woes

TV shows on my current summer rotation.

Snowfall- It got better towards the 1st season. Watching.

Married at First Sight- I watch purely to shake my head and talk to the tv. O'l Boy needs to run after she got arrested for stalking. Run Forrest, Run!!!

Queen of the South- I love a good drug cartel show. Teresa always seems to get out of trouble, though.

Snapped- Hey, I've been watching for years. Why stop now, right?

Housewives of Potomac/OC- They're dumb, but what else is on. You know what I mean. Ha.

Million Dollar Listing New York- I like Fredrick and looking a pretty houses.

What are you watching?

Re: TV shows on my current summer rotation.

• Aside from a few eps of Snapped - I don't think I've seen any of those!

Recently I've been watching; 

- Family by the Ton (this was only a few eps a few months back, but I hope they do a season 2)
    - My 600 pound life
    - Little Women: LA
    - 100.000 pyramid
    - To Tell the Truth (this is hilarious) 
    - The Office, starting from season 1
    - Orange is the new Black

• I haven't watch Potomac, but I do listen to a recap podcast that covers them and they sound hilarious.  I watched all of the last season of Southern Charm, riveted.  RHoNYC is delivering this season (just had the "boat ride from hell" show this week).  I have been watching RHoOC, but...they need to kill that show.  

I watched Nailed It (Nicole Byer reminds me of my younger sister and I ship her and Jacques friendship) and just finished Sugar Rush yesterday. 

I'm obsessed with Sharp Objects.  

I downloaded the TED app on my fire TV and have been watching TED talks before bed nightly. 

It's been out awhile, but 2 Dope Queens live shows on HBO were amazing.  I cannot wait to see Pod Save America's series.  I am impatiently awaiting Insecure's return (even though Issa confirmed Lawrence is NOT RETURNING). And to round out my HBO obsession, Last Week Tonight is a staple.  
  • OMG THANK YOU for watching MAFS! No one I know watches it and it's my favorite show.

I LOVE Tristan but man, he shoulda been running for the freaking hills. Arrest - I'm out. Arrest for STALKING, I'm fucking RUNNING.

What's her face the blonde is going to be a trainwreck I think. She's so desperate for kids that I think that will be her entire focus and scare him off. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Yes, I forgot My 600 Pound Life and let us not forget Dr. Pimple. My secret gems.

I haven't started the new season of Orange yet. That's going to be this weekend. I'm all caught up on Narco(yes, another drug show) and Seven Seconds.
  • I haven't started OITNB.  I'm not sure if I will.  Last season was frustrating.  I should have known a Jenji Kohan show would go off the rails (not that she's the only show runner/creator that does this). 
  • Yes, I forgot My 600 Pound Life and let us not forget Dr. Pimple. My secret gems.

I haven't started the new season of Orange yet. That's going to be this weekend. I'm all caught up on Narco(yes, another drug show) and Seven Seconds.
    I tried to watch this with my H.  I'm not squeamish by any means - but then I saw Dr Pimple Popper and found out, yes.  Yes. I am.

• Mrs. Cold

Plus, she lied. Her story was not making any sense. He's just in it for the cute face. He is on my list for saying he doesn't date women darker than him. It is not 1965, man.

Yes, she needs to pump her brakes on all of the baby talk. He gets it. Try to learn his last name first.
  • Outlander, OITNB, GOT, Handmaid’s Tale, Amazing Race Canada
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Dietland is my new fave. 
  • The Bold Type. Loving it. 
  • I just started watching Unreal. I am obsessed. 
  • I just finished this season of OITNB and actually really liked it.  I thought it was much better than the last couple.