Wedding Woes

Monday Morning Blues

2»

Re: Monday Morning Blues

• 6fsn said:
    I tried to post sat-sun, and TK kept saying "comment posted after approval". I was only let back to post today- anyone else get that? I know its buggy AF, I just wonder if its starting to die out...

I was getting that this morning when I tried to post from my phone.  It also seems to happen if I'm adding external links.
    If this post goes through, it will be the first since August 15!!  It did not matter which device I used, which search engine, or whether I quoted or started fresh!

I've PM'd @KnotHolly, which was a complete waste of time. I've posted on The Knot Facebook page.  Nada!

I have been in "waiting for approval" purgatory for DAYS!
  • No sooner was I allowed in that those "privileges" were lost again!  I did finally get a response from "Knot Holly"....

@KnotHolly said, "We're sorry to hear that you are continuing to experience this! We have been actively investigating this issue but have not been able to reproduce it ourselves. Would you mind taking screenshots that show the message you're receiving and sending those to us at help@theknot.com, as well as all relevant details regarding what you are experiencing? We hope to resolve this as soon as possible. Until then, we appreciate your continued patience."

The problem, is that I HAVE sent screen shots and details before! 

There are many others that are being locked out for varying amounts of time.  I have received a few PM's from others voicing their frustration.  I agree that abandoning ship does not always prove successful.  There was a mass exodus a few years back and it disintegrated into a complete shi* show. 

I would love to try but I do think things do get "lost in translation".  And since I've been here, I have had the good fortune to "meet" many newcomers.  I would miss that!

• No sooner was I allowed in that those "privileges" were lost again!  I did finally get a response from "Knot Holly"....

@KnotHolly said, "We're sorry to hear that you are continuing to experience this! We have been actively investigating this issue but have not been able to reproduce it ourselves. Would you mind taking screenshots that show the message you're receiving and sending those to us at help@theknot.com, as well as all relevant details regarding what you are experiencing? We hope to resolve this as soon as possible. Until then, we appreciate your continued patience."

The problem, is that I HAVE sent screen shots and details before! 

There are many others that are being locked out for varying amounts of time.  I have received a few PM's from others voicing their frustration.  I agree that abandoning ship does not always prove successful.  There was a mass exodus a few years back and it disintegrated into a complete shi* show. 

I would love to try but I do think things do get "lost in translation".  And I would miss the opportunity to meet new people.  But I appreciate the alternate for now!