Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Should I keep the costume for a wedding or rent it for one night?

Hello friends,
How many months later I will have a wedding and I still do not know how to buy a wedding dress so that I can wear it every year for a wedding anniversary and get new pictures with my husband, or do I have to worry about renting clothes for a night?
Help me, please

Re: Should I keep the costume for a wedding or rent it for one night?

• Options
    Are you asking what type of dress to get to wear for yearly pics? If so, I suggest getting a shorter dress so that you can wear it out every year instead of hauling a huge long dress out. Short dresses are becoming more popular and are easier to manage. 
  • Options
    Are you asking what type of dress to get to wear for yearly pics? If so, I suggest getting a shorter dress so that you can wear it out every year instead of hauling a huge long dress out. Short dresses are becoming more popular and are easier to manage. 
    Huh?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Hello friends,
    How many months later I will have a wedding and I still do not know how to buy a wedding dress so that I can wear it every year for a wedding anniversary and get new pictures with my husband, or do I have to worry about renting clothes for a night?
    Help me, please
    I'm confused as to what you need, or what you're looking for. You want a dress you can wear every year? Go to a department store? Or honestly, you could probably even find a bridesmaid dress in white at a bridal salon. 
  • Options
    I personally have luck at Macy’s, Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor when dress shopping.